The Facebook pixel is an analytics tool that allows to measure the effectiveness of advertising by understanding the actions people take on website.
It uses to:
- Make sure that ads are shown to the right people. Find new customers, or people who have visited a specific page or taken a desired action on your website.
- Drive more sales. Set up automatic bidding to reach people who are more likely to take an action that care about, such as making a purchase.
- Measure the results of ads. Better understand the effect of ads by measuring what happens when people see them.
Once set up the Facebook pixel, the pixel will fire when someone takes an action on your website. Examples of actions include adding an item to their shopping basket or making a purchase. The pixel receives these actions, or events, which can view on Facebook pixel page in Events Manager. From there, will be able to see the actions that customers take. Also have options to reach those customers again through future Facebook ads.
- Download and upload Facebook pixel build zip file from admin panel.
- Install 'NopStation Core' first and then 'Nop-Station Facebook pixel' Plugin.
- Save and Enjoy
- Go to your Pixels tab in Events Manager.
- Click Create a pixel.
- Read how the pixel works and then click Continue.
- Add your pixel name.
- Enter your website URL to check for easy setup options.
- Click Continue.
Add the Facebook pixel to your website
Once pixel created, it's ready to put the Facebook pixel code on plugin configuration.